* We're trying to respond within 24 hours.
Yes, you can get a refund.
1. If you let the teacher know you want to stop the class package 24 hours before the next scheduled class, you can cancel the whole class package including the next scheduled class.
2. If you let the teacher know you want to stop the class package 24 after the next scheduled class or during the class, you can cancel the whole class package besides that class.
For example, your class package is 10-time classes, you attended two times of the class. If you let the teacher know you want to stop the remaining classed 24 hours after the third class starts, or during the third class, it is assumed that seven classes remain. 7 tuition fees will be refunded.
In this case, we do not apply the discount according to the number of classes and the number of students, but calculate the tuition fee and refund the remaining tuition fee. If the calculated tuition exceeds the tuition already paid, no tuition will be refunded.
If the tuition you have already paid is more than 10 times the class package and the number of students is 1: 2 or 1: 3, the tuition fee is based on the number of times and the number of students.
For example, if ‘Tuition/session’ of the teacher is $30, when you pay and the class package is 10-time with 1:3, the tuition is $598.50 with the discount. This price is the price you have already paid. If the discount is not applied at this price, the price will be $900 ($30X10X3).
If during the third lesson your class request is canceled due to your request and you request a refund, your refund will be $328.50 (= 598.50-(900/10X3)).
If during the 7th class, you request a break in the class package and a refund, your refund will be $-31.50 (= 598.50-(900/10X7)). At this time, a negative number appears and the refund amount is assumed to be zero.
3. If the teacher asks you to stop the class package during the class, the fee of that class will be included in the refund calculation.
For example, if the teacher asks you to stop the class package during three out of 10 class sessions, you will receive the refund for the remaining 8 classes.
In this case, we apply the discount according to the number of classes and the number of students, calculate the tuition fee and refund the remaining tuition fee.
If the class package is interrupted at the request of the teacher during the third class, the amount of your refund will be $478.8(= 598.50-(598.50/10)X2).
4. In the case of 1: 2 or 1: 3 classes, if several students are learning together with you and some student want to stop the class and get a refund, you must cancel the whole class package, and the students who want to continue will have to apply for a new class again. The refund method is the same as described above.
Can I privately pay my teacher for tuition?
They can be paid by PayPal, Wechat Pay and credit cards in the mobile app or web. At the time of purchase, an extra payment occurs.
If these payment methods are not available, it is also possible to transfer tuition fees directly to EL KOREAN's bank account.
Bonus Point can be given by:
1. Bonus Point will be awarded by the paid US$ for the gift. For example, if you pay 20 US$ for the gift, Bonus Point will not be given. If you pay 500 US$ there are 20 bonus points. More paid US$ come with more Bonus Point.
2. After the newly registered student has taken his or her recommended class; Five percent of the amount of US$ paid for tuition will be credited. Assume that the recommended student uses a total amount of US$ 300 for a tuition fee; 200 US$ plus 100 bonus points. 5 percent of the 200 US$ will be given to you instead of 5 percent of the 300 total.
3. Bonus Point will be awarded to those who actively engage in community activities. The selection will be determined by each case.
Yes. If you don't use the amount of money you paid for the purchase, it will expire in five years.
Bonus Points are valid for one month from the date of acquisition.
Find the Korean class you want and apply.